The Water Show Africa 2017 28 - 29 March 2017
The Water Show Africa was launched in 2015 for water professionals to discover the latest services and innovation to improve the delivery of water infrastructure and efficiency in service supply. The show is a unique exhibition where water CEO’s come to explore solutions for developing investable and sustainable world class water projects throughout the African continent. Water boards, utilities, operators, government, major end users and investors come to meet new partners that can help them achieve their goals. The show is the most important place to build partnerships for future success. Now is the time to get involved. Join us in March 2017.
- Telephone: 27 (0) 11 516 4017
- Address: Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg
- Contact: Courtney.Harty@terrapinn.com
- Website: http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/water-africa/index.stm
WSTA 12th Gulf Water Conference and Exhibition 2017 28 - 30 March 2017
Let us show our dedication to promote leading edge progress on the globally important topic of water desalting by joining us in the prestigious WSTA 12th Gulf Water Conference and Exhibition 2017 to be held at Crown Plaza Hotel, Bahrain Conference Center, under the theme “Water in GCC…towards Integrated Strategies” to be held on 28th-30th of March 2017, at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Bahrain Conference Center. Sponsors, Exhibitors and Delegate from International Companies will participate to interact with the latest water energy and environmental technologies development topic and to get a great opportunity to trade and market products and services in a professional manner. .
- Telephone: (+973) 1774 2544
- Address: Crown Plaza Hotel, Bahrain Conference Center
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.gulfwaterconference.com
2017 Design-Build for Water/Wastewater Conference 29 - 31 March 2017
Join the Design-Build Institute of America, American Water Works Association, the Water Environment Federation and the Water Design-Build Council for the 2017 Design-Build for Water/Wastewater Conference! The conference will feature more than 20 educational programs and networking events – all geared towards teaching industry how to save time, control costs and increase the quality of our nation’s water/wastewater construction projects through utilizing design-build best practices. With more than 1,000 professionals, including public and private owner organizations, this growing event is the premier conference for design-build education in the water/wastewater sector.
- Telephone: 1-202-682-0110
- Address: Minneapolis Convention Center (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dbia.org/conferences/water