The main advances have been in China, and the Middle East and North Africa region. Elsewhere, it has been a long battle to stand still. Now we are starting to see contracts under pressure in North Africa. Société des Eaux de Marseille has been given two months to improve its performance in the Algerian city of Constantine, or its contract will be terminated (see story p12). In...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £850/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing