In many ways, the countries could not be more different, although their water sectors are both desperately in need of a shot in the arm. Ireland’s stubborn refusal to introduce domestic water charges has resulted in a €500 million investment backlog and a lack of private money f lowing into the sector. Tariff reform is dependent on an ambitious metering roll-out, which will...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £850/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing