Adjusting to the new performance paradigm
2012 was a year of change in the contract operations market, as traditional O&M contracts gave way to performance-based models. Which companies are best positioned to ride the new wave?
The combined revenues of the big five private sector contract operators active in the US water sector declined last year for the first time since 2007, as the market adjusted to a paradigm shift in the way major municipalities look to maximise the potential of their water and wastewater infrastructure.
Total revenues for the five largest firms declined by 2% year-over-year in 2012, to...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £850/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing