- The Mexican government’s new five-year infrastructure programme – announced at the end of April – foresees a doubling of investment in water infrastructure to MXN417 billion ($32 billion). International operators active in the Mexican market are unimpressed (see story p21).
- A total of 50 companies responded to Detroit’s request for private sector interest in...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing