In with the new
- Suez Environnement has put in place a new regional group structure for its international division, with Degrémont merged into the water operations and solid waste business. We are still waiting for the new branding which will put all of these activities under a single global name.
- Veolia has announced plans to spin off some of its loss-making EPC (engineering, procurement and...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing