- FCC – the Spanish construction group which owns Aqualia – has appointed Mexican telecoms executive Carlos Jarque as CEO. This follows the group’s refinancing State of Baja California. Fellow Spaniards Acciona and GS Inima also sat on their hands to watch the project get awarded to RWL Water. The lack of clarity over the exact structure of long-term state guarantees seems to...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing