- American Water is considering moving its headquarters from leafy Voorhees, NJ, to the grittier environs of Camden, in order to take advantage of $164 million in tax credits which are available under the Grow New Jersey programme. Although the money is said to be the main factor inf luencing the move (the alternative is to move the HQ to Philadelphia, PA), the decision would be easier to...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing