- Shares in Evoqua immediately started trading at a healthy premium to the IPO price, pegging the business at an enterprise value of $3.1 billion (see GWI Index p8). It is a great return for private equity firm AEA Investors, which ignored all the doom-mongers to outbid competing funds by buying the business from Siemens for $814 million in 2014.
- Abengoa has talked its way back into the...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing