- Saudi Arabia is looking to transfer a number of major municipal water and wastewater treatment plants to private sector ownership by bundling them with new greenfield building projects. The Water and Electricity Company is leading the process.
- Dubai’s demand management programme has been working ahead of expectations. The next step in the emirate’s water strategy is to increase...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing