- The Israeli government has stopped Mekorot from selling its struggling Ashdod desalination plant to the IVM consortium consortium that built it. Instead, the government has ruled that there will have to be an open tender to find a buyer for the asset. It is a nice idea, but it is going to be difficult for an outsider to outbid IVM without knowing for sure where the bodies are buried.
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing