- Following a damning audit by Pennsylvania’s Auditor General Eugene DePasquale, consultant IMG recommended earlier this month that Pittsburgh’s failing water utility be spun off into a not-for-profit trust. The city simultaneously voted through a 49% tariff hike, to be implemented over three years, and is currently considering whether an infrastructure-only lease model might be...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing