- President Trump’s tax reforms could turn out to be a major kick in the teeth for private finance in US water infrastructure. The version of the reform bill promulgated by the House proposes eliminating the tax-exempt status of private activity bonds. These are used by private infrastructure developers (such as Poseidon at Carlsbad) to issue tax-exempt debt in the same way that...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing