- This month we are publishing our new ranking of the top 50 private water companies by population served. Together they serve more than 1 billion people – or 13% of the world’s population – in one way or another. The biggest take-away is that more than 20 of the top 50 companies are Chinese. Veolia and Suez still hold the top two slots, but number three ranked Beijing...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing