Anaerobic wastewater treatment: mainstream wastewater is treated in the absence of oxygen using anaerobic bacteria, which do not require aeration to grow. Anaerobic treatment is best applied to streams with high COD loads. Technologies that undertake this are also known as ‘high-rate anaerobic reactors to differentiate from anaerobic digestion of sludge.
Anaerobic contact reactor: free...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing