Anarchy in the UK
- More than £2 billion has been wiped off the value of the remaining three listed UK water companies in the last month, as fears grew over a regulatory clamp-down by Ofwat at the next price review in 2019. Although share prices stabilised once the regulator had unveiled its methodology for setting allowable returns in the sector, concerns remain over a dramatic cut in the allowable cost of...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing