- Evoqua has filed for an initial public offering of its shares, which will return the company to the stock exchange as a stand-alone entity for the first time since 1999, when the old USFilter was bought out by Veolia (then Vivendi). It is a totally different animal these days, having received a new lease of life under CEO Ron Keating, and with the Dow Jones Industrial Average currently nudging...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing