- Twenty years ago, Thames Water, Kelda, Anglian Water, and Severn Trent all had significant portfolios of non-regulated operating contracts in the US water market. One by one, they have realised that owning assets is a much more reliable way of driving long-term shareholder value, and as such, the sale of Severn Trent’s US operating arm after more than 25 years came as no surprise this...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing