QUARTERLY RESULTS ROUND-UP
- Veolia and Suez presented a divergent record of performance with their secondquarter results, the former showing signs of growth on the top line, while the latter contracted. Veolia’s continued cost management efforts – emphasised by a new €67 million restructuring charge for the first half – offered more protection against margin erosion than Suez’s efforts (see...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing