The global water market in numbers
This graphic comes from our recently published report, Financing Water to 2030. It illustrates the capital flows in the sector, and shows that around 7% of utility operating income comes from taxpayer subsidies, while around 31% of capital spending comes from central government and international grant funding. By 2030 it is expected that grant funding for capital spending will fall to 17% of...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £995.0 / $1695.0
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing