IN BRIEF – AMERICAS
* United Water has successfully renewed the Indianapolis wastewater contract, one of the most lucrative PPPs in the United States.
The contract is worth the equivalent of €178 million over nine years, and is extendible for a further 11 years after that.
* Mexico’s northern state of Tamaulipas aims to build a $500 million underground water pipeline from the Falcon Dam on the US-Mexico border. The plan, which the state water commission says will involve private
sector tenders, involves building 270km of pipe to...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing