IN BRIEF – AMERICAS
* The city of Vienna, GA, has selected CH2M Hill OMI to continue operating and maintaining its wastewater treatment system for another 15 years.
OMI has been managing the city’s 1.5MGD (5,677m3/d) wastewater treatment facility, as well as other water-related infrastructure, since September 1994.
* State-controlled Argentine water utility AySA plans to invest $1.8 billion over the next four years to reach 100% drinking water coverage for Buenos Aires, and to take sewerage coverage to 80%. Almost a year since the departure of Suez...
Subscribe online today
- Monthly print magazine
- Unlimited online access
- Project Tracker Database
- Access to the GWI Archive
- Annual Tariff Survey
- 10 online users per office location.
- Annual Subscription: £850/$1550
Free 2 week trial
- 1 Trial copy of GWI Magazine
- Online access to globalwaterintel.com
- Weekly news and insight from GWI Briefing