Global Water Intelligence Magazine's annual Water Tariff Survey
The Global Water Tariff Survey 2017 was published in September 2017 and features the most extensive tariff survey yet. Featuring water and wastewater tariff profiles for 452 cities, the 2017 Survey includes 67 more locations than the 2016 survey, and for the first time is accompanied by a new Global Water Leaders Group (GWLG) White Paper entitled ‘The Global Value of Water’.
Global Water Tariff Survey Features:
- Water & wastewater tariff profiles for 452 cities, covering 67 locations that are new for 2017.
- Tariff profiles for cities in every US state, 14 new city profiles from China, and 16 new profiles from South & South-East Asia.
- Breakdowns of yearly changes to tariff prices, structures, and cost per m3 for every surveyed location, with the complete database featuring city tariff-profiles covering 2011-2017.
Subscribe to GWI Magazine to access The Complete Global Water Tariff Survey.
WaterData Subscriber? Log into WaterData here to access the complete Global Water Tariff Survey database as part of the Data Hub, and carry out advanced tariff data visualisation, research and comparison at the global, regional and city-wide level.
The Global Value of Water – A Global Water Leaders Group White Paper:
The Global Water Tariff Survey 2017 includes ‘The Global Value of Water’, a GWLG White Paper published in partnership with Arup, and containing detailed insights and analysis of the 2017 survey results.
- Global and regional analyses of trends in the value of urban water & wastewater, with data visualisations and year-by-year price comparisons.
- Expert insights on tariff trends in each world region, by representatives from the GWLG, Arup and The World Bank.
- Affordability analysis, in-depth discussions on tariff development processes, and the political challenges faced by utilities.
The Global Water Tariff Survey is the leading repository of global water tariff data and analysis, featuring tariff profiles from over 450 locations and updated annually by Global Water Intelligence. The complete Global Tariff Survey database, including survey results from 2017-2011 and The Global Value of Water White Paper, is available to all GWI Magazine subscribers, who can access it on this page as part of their full subscription.