GWI Live Events
Ultrapure Micro 2018 Conference
UPW Micro collects the leading thinkers, planners and doers on the water side of semiconductor manufacturing in one place to discuss technological breakthroughs and upcoming needs, cost saving and reuse opportunities, and developments in the sector.
30 May - 1 June, 2018
- Realistic forecasting on the latest trends
- Vital end-user perspectives on key issues
- Insights into new technologies & applications
- Networking opportunities
- Cost-saving Secrets
The American Water Summit 2018
Now in its 9th year, The American Water Summit gathers the most influential figures in water for two days of debate, networking and decision making at the highest level. It shapes the direction of the North American water sector and is the leading water business event in the region.
24-26 October, 2018
- Connecting leaders in the US water industry
- Multiple discussion strands
- Private and public partnerships
- Global Water Leaders
The Global Water Summit 2018
Renowned for its high-level attendance, thought-leading content and unrivalled networking opportunities, The Global Water Summit is widely known as the leading water industry conference and is vital in shaping the movements of the water industry each year. The 2018 Summit theme was Transcending Boundaries. The arrival of new technologies, businesses and sources of finance are blurring the edges of the water sector and empowering it to innovate and rethink the way it does business.
Paris, France | 15-17 April, 2018
- Network with 600+ water industry leaders
- Finance, Digital & Desal agenda strands
- Global Water Awards Gala Dinner
- Technology & Innovation
Produced Water Seminar 2018
This is the premier technical meeting covering water issues for professionals in the oil & gas industry. In addition to learning about the latest developments, methods, and technologies in the field, attendees can expect to network with the top engineers, chemists, product managers, technology developers and consultants in the business.
Sugar Land, Texas |
13-14 February, 2018
- Operational Best Practices
- Cost Reduction Opportunities
- New & Developing Technologies
- Operational Challenges
- Produced Water Reuse
- Water Management for Shale & Unconventional Plays